Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break!!!! (and they are leaving without me!)

Spring break is here! I'm so glad to get away from the evil building(school). And we have alot planed(but most of our plans are sleepovers)First on Friday we get to sleep at grandmas for 3 nights! and I might get to have a sleep over with some freinds! I keep asking mom if we can go to Wisconsin Dells she keeps saying mabye just mabye btw that means mabye but usally it means yes. Mom and dad are going to New York without me and my siblings! I am still realy excited about grandmas but I would enjoy going to New York too. I want to see Brodway stars and see time square oooh oooh and the Statue of Liberty!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see all those things in New York, too! But I would settle for Wisconsin Dells. They left me behind, too!

    ReplyDelete