number 1# done on the summer list. Last week Libby and I started softball . Libby threw a HUDGE fit! Ok we have a half hour of practice and then a game. When Libby found out that she wasn't on the same team as her bff she screamed and I mean she SCREAMED! and cried and kicked, but I wasn't upset when I found out that I wasn't on Sophia's team. So she refused to take pictures and missed all of practice and didn't know what was going on. And she dicided to start in the middle of the game. But I admit it was a good and fun game. But now Libby has here bff over here befor softball and she is fine. So if you are looking for a game to go to here is the info for our games!. We have a game every Thursday at 7:00 - 8:00pm for all of June practice at 6:30 - 7:00pm behind the Buffalo high school.
1. Softball (done).
I was so happy to go to your game last night even though it was sooooooooooooooooo COLD! You did a great job as did Libby...remember: don't run with the ball...scoop it up and throw it! The ball can go faster thrown than you can running! I will try to come again to watch you.
ReplyDelete