You may have heard of Krinkeland, but the kids are taking over this blog! Queen (in training) A and Princess E are a lot like their mother, the Queen, and they have a lot to say. Read on.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Starting up again
Hey, I know I have not been on in a long time. I am very sorry about that. I will be writing most of these posts. I am Princess E I am ten. In the picture way down below in the gorilla suit I was about 6. That's when we started this blog. My older sister ( Princess A) is now 12. I am excited to start blogging again. So this blog should have new posts within a few days. I love comments so I'd be happy to read them. Here are some recent photos of the Krinkeland Kids. Here are some recent pictures of all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Lookin' good!
ReplyDeleteGood for you, you all look as handsome as your Grandpa P! Says Grandpa P!
ReplyDelete