You may have heard of Krinkeland, but the kids are taking over this blog! Queen (in training) A and Princess E are a lot like their mother, the Queen, and they have a lot to say. Read on.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Actually starting up again
So I am very sorry about not starting up again! It is another year later and I will actually be blogging two or three times a week and I promise I will we have been so busy lately! This is my puppy Jones! And remember to comment!!!
Love that you are trying again with the blog! I have missed spending time with the Krinkes this month. Can I also communicate directly with your I Pad? Remember that Grandma and I have a date with you and Amanda to see the Lynx soon, plus you have a couple days staying here! Love you all a billion...even Jones although Lucia told me he licks in the face to much! Love Grandpa
So enjoyed seeing you all in "Oliver" hope you are having a great summer...looking forward to the upcoming sleepovers...Jones is sooooo cute! Love you and keep on blogging!
Love that you are trying again with the blog! I have missed spending time with the Krinkes this month. Can I also communicate directly with your I Pad? Remember that Grandma and I have a date with you and Amanda to see the Lynx soon, plus you have a couple days staying here! Love you all a billion...even Jones although Lucia told me he licks in the face to much! Love Grandpa
ReplyDeleteSo enjoyed seeing you all in "Oliver" hope you are having a great summer...looking forward to the upcoming sleepovers...Jones is sooooo cute! Love you and keep on blogging!
ReplyDelete