Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Best Day of My Life ~ American Authors

These past few days have been some of the Best Days of My Life! And very eventful! I will start with what I am proudest of . . Oliver's First Communion!

My cousin Oli, a second grader, made his First Communion and became a part of the bigger picture of the church family! I am extremely proud of him, and had a fun time watching him receive Jesus' body and blood. Not to mention he looked very handsome in his purple zip-on tie. He also had the honor of reading a petition in front of the whole congregation! He did a very good job, and even remembered to genuflect!

I love Oliver and am so very, very proud of him! Oli, I hope you grow in your faith and love Jesus and those around you every day of your life. Congratulations Oliver!



Secondly, was my very first track meet. I joined the middle school track team at the beginning of this month. I am very excited to be apart of the team, and am enjoying it quite a bit. The events I chose for this meet were the Long Jump and the 100m Hurdle. I have always had an interest in hurdling, and have not tripped over the hurdle and fallen yet! So, yay for me! At the next meet I plan on doing Discus and Shot Put. 



I ran the 100m Hurdles in 22:35 seconds, and my Long Jump was 10.1 feet. I got sixth place* in the Long Jump for the whole meet, and got 10th place in the Hurdles! I am very proud of myself! I did not finish last, which was my only goal, and many of my friends placed in their events! It has been a successful week so far! More to come, stay tuned!






*woot woot

No comments:

Post a Comment