The fan-favorite was definitely the "pink fluffy unicorn". A stuffed unicorn replicated from the Despicable Me movies. Maddy screamed when she opened the bag. Gramma, you definitely hit a home run on that one!
After we had birthday pie and ice cream, we sat around, not really doing anything in particular. Dad - as you know - is a move aficionado, and suggested we see a movie. All of us being movie fanatics ourselves agreed. Gramma, Ben, Dad and I went. Maddy couldn't go, Lisa had to work early in the morning, and mom had to pick up Libby from her friends house, so the Four Musketeers set out.
(Daddy Warbucks is mom. . .)
The movie we decided to see (which I was excited about) was The Huntsman: Winter's War. The plot was a sequel to some other Snow White movie, I guess, I don't know! Anyways, I thought it was excellent, some thought not, but, I enjoyed it!
Emily Blunt brought forth quite a few tears from me. . . What? She's a good actress! Don't judge me!



No comments:
Post a Comment