This week has been one of the most eventful and terrifying weeks of my life. This week I have graduated from STFX. I am now, officially, a ninth graders! This is part of the terrifying part, seeing as now I can not return to the comfort and familiarity of the little school. I have to go to the big, bad high school. Let's just say that I am not mentally prepared for that. . I'm not even close! I know that I will do fine, most likely thrive there, but that doesn't stop me from fretting. Oh well!
Secondly, well, actually I have just been partying! I just got back from a pool-party-sleep-over at a friends house with all of my eighth grade chumps. I had a blast! It was a little cold, but oh well.
On Saturday my best friends Jack and Holly took me to the zoo (the new one)! It was alot of fun and I ate a super-jumbo cotton candy and had a massive sugar rush before the pool party. Oh well!
Tomorrow my auntie Lisa, Gramma Rosendahl and I are taking Lisa's cats (yes,all four) to the vet! It may not sound fun to the average man, but hey, I am not the average man. After the trip to the vet we are driving up to the Mora area and planting flowers on the grave sites of our loved ones there. That would be my grandpas and great grandparents, and great uncles. And then I have Seussical rehearsal! I may smell of dirt, hydrangeas, and cats but, oh well!
~More to come, stay tuned!~




No comments:
Post a Comment