Monday, July 25, 2016

How Lucky You Are (Mayzie reprise)

"Now I'm bored and
I'm cranky and tired
Sitting day after day.
Who knew so much work was required?!
I'd much rather play!
I need a vacation!
I'm due for some rest-"

- Mayzie Labird

I feel that the opening of this post explains itself pretty clearly. I am bored, cranky and tired. I literally sit all day long (when I'm not preforming), and I want to go somewhere! To do something different! I am telling you, I am loosing it! I was so bored today I actually cleaned. I cleaned on my own free will. Maybe I should see a doctor. This is a big problem people.

My gramma Connie and Aunt Lisa are on  vacation right now, and they send me pictures of the fancy food, gorgeous hotel rooms, and beautiful beaches they are visiting and seeing at this very moment. I get a new Facebook notification or text from them every five minutes! They just love rubbing it in! I really wish I could go on that trip with them, but unfortunately I have to stick with my commitments and not let my cast family down. Stupid morals.

Anyways. I cleaned out my phone, and I have just realized that I am in love with Bon Jovi. "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME! YOU GIVE LOVVE A BAD NAME!-" oh sorry. I didn't realize I was singing so loudly.


Oh man. You gotta help me.

More to come~(hopefully)! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment