Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summer Nights

Yes, it is true that I haven't been blogging recently, but any toddler with this web address could've figured that out.* I have not been blogging because nothing has been happening, but because everything is happening!

From hosting parties left and right, to attending Mock Trial camp (and winning my case, thank you very much**), to tubing with friends, to binge watching Psychto cross fit (which I don't really do - please refer to the binge watching section), to catching up on eighties movies with my dad, to rapping every verse in Guns and Ships, to squeezing the life out of Jones, to play practice, to babysitting, you could say I have been busy!

Today we spent the day helping out Paukerts with their storm damage done to their house and yard. Thankfully, nothing was damaged at our house and no one was hurt. We are all doing well, and if you need a babysitter - you know who to call!

Our 4th of July party was AWESOME SAUCE! I had an amazing time with y'all! Seussical is going to be amazing, and make sure that you come!

Enjoy yourselves! I hope your summer is a great as mine has been!





~ More to come! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment