Tuesday, May 17, 2016

19th Nervous Breakdown

I have found there has been a theme this week. That theme would be being busy, crazed, and nervous. I'm sure you are asking yourselves,"Oh, Amanda, what on earth could make such a wonderful, stunning, intelligent and confident young woman - like yourself - feel crazed and/or nervous?"



Yes, yes I know. I am sorry to break the news to you, that even Broadway worthy actresses (such as myself*) get nervous! It's true! I am waiting on the results of my audition for Seussical  at SOAR. I auditioned on Sunday, and was very nervous. I do feel, however, that it went really well! I am excited and anxious for the cast list - hopefully I make the cut!


Secondly, I am nervous for the upcoming conference meet. I am hoping to be selected to represent Buffalo as one of the girl discus and shot put throwers. I am also being forced by one of my coaches to try triple jump. Fingers crossed!

~More to come, stay tuned!

*note the sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment