Monday, May 23, 2016

The Final Countdown

Today was a day of many first, and lasts. Today was my very last monday at St.Francis. It was bittersweet, knowing that I won't be starting the week off with a terrible monday again. . But! I'll survive! The eighth graders get out a week earlier than the rest of the school, which is a huge plus. Our last day of school is June the 3rd, the other kids' last day is June the 9th. On the 31st my class (and only my class) gets to go to Valley Fair for our eighth grade trip, which I am inordinately excited about! Dad is chaperoning - the only school event he volunteers for, might I add. 

Thirdly, I was selected to go to the conference meet for track! 
I will be representing Buffalo at the conference meet for shot put, discus, and possibly pole vaulting (don't ask). Our coaches told us what we were doing and had us signed up. Let's just say there was quite a bit of groaning and/or screaming. 

~That's all I have for y'all today! More to come, stay tuned~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment