Thursday, May 5, 2016

Oh the Thinks You Can Think!

My Auntie Ellen and her son - Kaz - have been asking me to audition for SOAR's Seussical the Musical.  Every other year ( give or take a few) I have done a musical over the summer. I really do love to do the shows, I always have fun, but they have some consequences. . . For example:

- It takes up the whole summer
- Rehearsal last up to three hours
- Rehearsals are almost, or always ever night

And this year, I have some strange desire to do this musical with my cousins, even though I did one last summer (Oliver). When it was suggested the first few times, I cringed and shook my head at the thought of doing another musical this summer. But the fun show started to appeal to me. I got all of my siblings on board, and then mom went to put the rehearsals on the calendar (providing we got a part), and we ran into MANY conflicts. 

Libby is unable to audition due to conflicts, as well as Maddy. Ben just decided not to. . .But I really want to! Which is strange, because I am usually just a lumpy potato who doesn't want to do anything. The problem now is that none of my family members want to do it but me, and mom would have to drive me twenty minutes one way every night for rehearsals, just for me, and I don't want to inconvenience her. 

I think I'm still going to do it, but, erg! Any suggestions? I need help! 

~ More to come, stay tuned! 


1 comment: